We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 60 days of purchase. Return within 90 days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Procedures
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us in email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.